On-Plan Waffles, Pancakes, and Muffins
Recipe by Beth Bacon
- 75g pancake mix of choice (more or less to fit your plan)
- 1 whole egg/egg whites (more or less to fit your plan)
- 3oz skim milk
- ½ scoop protein powder
- Splenda/sweetener (optional)
- Muffins, pancakes, waffles, etc, are quite easy to make on-plan. You can vary the amount of the carb source you use, depending on what’s written in your plan.
- This recipe made 2 waffles, and I could have used the batter to bake muffins (bonus here: you can multiply your breakfast amounts by 7 and bake muffins for the entire week) or make pancakes.
- Simply mix all ingredients together and put it on a waffle iron to make waffles, or a griddle to make pancakes. You can add more or less milk depending on how thick you need your batter to be. All pancake mix and egg amounts will vary depending on what is written in your plan.