Cilantro Lime Chicken
Recipe by Beth Bacon
- 8-10 boneless, skinless chicken thighs or breasts, trimmed
- ½ c lime juice (fresh is best)
- ½ c honey
- 4 T soy sauce
- 2-4 garlic cloves minced
- 1-2 t smoked paprika
- 1-2 pinches red pepper flakes
- 2/3 c cilantro, finely chopped
- Liberally salt and pepper about 8-10 boneless, skinless chicken thighs or breasts after trimming off as much fat as you can. Brown them in a skillet over medium heat for 4-5 mins/side until they’re nice and golden brown.
- After the chicken is done browning, pour the cilantro lime sauce on top and let it reduce a bit for about 5 mins. Turn the thighs over a few times to coat them in the sauce.
- I usually serve over white rice, quinoa, or cauliflower rice and top with additional cilantro.